Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

Florales




und

Floral Love

Kommentare:

  1. Oh Mascha, I'm happy to get to see your beautiful little whites! Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your afternoon dear :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice pictures of some beautiful flowers :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh so pretty and pristine. Great composition on these photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello visiting from Todays Flowers - nice bright whites go down a treat any day.

    They look like what we call Mock Orange - Philadelphus - is that what they are?
    Cathy

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, it is an Philadelpus.
      I found it on my way, not in my own garden....but I everywhere find many grace :-)

      Löschen
  5. Lovely summer flowers...I think these also smell wonderful!

    Ruby

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love white flowers in the garden, especially if you enjoy your garden in the evening. These are lovely. Are they fragrant too?

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi Masha, lovely white flowers! I always think white flowers look so elegant. Thank you for sharing them with Today's Flowers :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely photos of this old world beauty. I have one in my yard too, I love the scent and proliferation of blossoms!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, I see, that I have a new reader - welcome :-)

      Löschen
  9. Pretty flowers. Hope you'd find time to visit Layered.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. i love white flowers...these are delightful and refreshing.

    AntwortenLöschen