Donnerstag, 1. August 2013

Lavender








Kommentare:

  1. Lovely pictures. I love lavender.

    Herding Cats

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, now I've seen your blog - it's an interesting topic! I will link in the "Cemetery Sunday" some old photos still ... and then I'll make new ones. Okay?
      I like the mood of the cemeteries -

      Löschen
  2. Your lavender is beautiful! I have some in the yard of the new home I've bought. Looking forward to the fragrance.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. lavender is one of my favorite scents. gorgeous flowers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love lavender! Mine isn't doing to good this year. Too much rain. Thanks for sharing such lovely photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lavender by a pool? and those views! Wow, perfection!

    AntwortenLöschen