Montag, 16. September 2013

Woodland


Woodland is the challenge of this week by Inspiration Avenue

I'm living in woodland and the woods are closer to me than a house.
That was already in childhood.
When I was 4 years old, I discovered this hollow tree.
It was my home, and my refuge, often ...
I went to him, and later, as adults.
He lived almost 50 years yet, so hollowed out ... he is returned to earth for a few years.


Not far from this tree is the magical place.
If I was quiet as a child, I could sometimes hear: the elves.
Later, I is not more successful - you lose a lot in the course of life skills ...


Here I go sometimes visit the mist spirits.
It is not far from my home.
There are peaceful creatures and their contact
leaves a wet trail on clothing.
When I get home I know:
we were familiar with each other.


Many small creatures and gnomes here have their hideout



This is the gift table I prepare them
to the feast of the winter solstice every year.


Between the years when the Percht bypasses
they breathed the world with her breath
and everything is enchanted...


The Percht says sleep well to all beings and to the whole country.
If I climb up a mountain, I see the great dragon back
peacefully in her winter sleep.


This is my little woodland.
It is really in Germany.

18 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful calming woodland images...gorgeous photography...Thank you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful post, just what I had in mind when thinking of a forest or woodland. That's a great old hollow tree, and I love all the above-ground roots on the other trees. You've shown us some magical places! Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a beautiful wood! I especially like the third photo down -- trees in the mist. Lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So wonderful, and i like your gift table, have never seen anything like that before!
    Have a nice day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful trees! :-)

    http://tinajoathome.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Not sure if I love the photos or your descriptions more Mascha. So happy you share with us on TM every week. xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great post!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada,

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. These images and your words are so beautiful. What an amazing place and you've captured it beautifully.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful photos and stories.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love the fog and all the moody view, beautiful work

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Cool magical landscapes , bautifull post

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. A magical place to be sure, Mascha. Thank you for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Beautiful photos - you're lucky to have grown up and live in such a beautiful place. I love the hollow tree and your solstice offering. Perfect for the IA challenge.
    Kat :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.