Sonntag, 17. August 2014

The patio of a castle






It's here.

Kommentare:

  1. You have such interesting architecture in Germany. Great shots, great composition.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are great shots -makes me want to travel. My favourite is the last one. Thanks for your visit - it is a while since I painted too...but my easel is sitting ready in the sunroom:) (commenting under google because I can't sign in...for some reason.... under wordpress, where my Weekly Top Shot contribution is...)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What stunning architecture, great photos x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a stunning looking building. We found so many interesting buildings when we went to Germany

    Thank you for linking up

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Masch, what a grand building! I would love to see the inside.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The inside is here:
      http://maschas-buch.blogspot.de/2014/08/the-memory.html
      http://maschas-buch.blogspot.de/2014/08/castle-window.html
      http://maschas-buch.blogspot.de/2014/08/a-room-in-castle.html
      I will show more pictures in the next week

      Löschen
  6. What an amazing place, love the photos #mysundayphoto

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You had a lot of fun at your castle. I would have too! Thanks for sharing the experience with us.
    We have an old land in Australia, but no old buildings as you have! XO JJ

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love this castle so much! It is just the style of architecture that is perfect for history and a romantic past! The ironwork, the stonework--wow!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow, that is spectacular! What an amazing find, I've never been anywhere near anything like that :) Maybe one day...

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. This is an amazing find! Love the architecture and the ivy! WOW! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. What a place. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Mascha, That castle is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing your photos.

    AntwortenLöschen