Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014

Flowershop...



Shared with Weekend Reflections

Kommentare:

  1. Now, with the reflections it looks more than a flower shop. Have a lovely weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Flower shop that discloses a beautiful, quaint neighborhood ... I would love to shop where you live. I know I would have a great time :) Thanks, Mascha ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'd stop and leave with more flowers than I probably need! Your added reflection within the window is lovely too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. pretty reflection. I like the chippy paint on the front of the building too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. schönes Foto. Der Laden sieht sehr einladend aus.
    Liebe Grüße
    Gusta

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Luv the flower shop & great window reflections!

    AntwortenLöschen