Freitag, 20. Februar 2015

Friday Five and neighborhood



In my neighborhood the chimneys smoke in the morning, 
when I seeover the rooftops, saluting the day.


The most cars start early in the dark, when the people go to work.

In my neighborhood many cats are living and some come for breakfast over here
(my own cat is not amused about that).



The contact with cats is so easy: they feel when they are loved and come by itself.
They do not evaluate, they do not see the social status, they have no expectations except a little kindness, and maybe, a tasty snack (wish, it could be always so simple!).



Later, when the sun comes up, I take a walk through the forest.
It is also in my neighborhood.





Enjoy your weekend and have a nice early spring sun!

8 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely to see the early spring sun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fantastic pictures, I especially liked the rooftop ones.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Eine schöne Nachbarschaft.... da würde ich auch wohnen wollen.
    Liebe Grüße
    Gusta

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oh i love those rooftop views! the walk through the forest looks like you could be here! cute kitties :) have a great weekend mascha, thank you for linking!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful pictures today. The cats are lovely, my favorite is the black and white.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I do enjoy your shots with blue skies the best. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love those first shots, and you have a beautiful place to go for a walk.

    My cats run other cats off...or try to. My cats are neutered and spayed, but still they do not like cats or dogs to come in our yard.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely to see your world, and to see your appreciation of it! Cats are magical creatures xo Jazzy Jack

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.