Sonntag, 14. Juni 2015

Silent Sunday



Kommentare:

  1. I want to be there... walking between the trees, smelling the blooms...
    Gorgeous photo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the punch of colour amongst all that green - beautiful

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love that beautiful bold splash of colour

    Thank you for linking up

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love that hit of pink, among all the trees. Lovely capture x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love how the red of the blooms stands out against the green! Amazing capture.

    I read about your comment on how you are making your collage by hands. Can I just congratulate you for having such nice skill and talent in making those. They are amazing!

    #mysundayphoto

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That is truly a beautiful, peaceful scene.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. oh so pretty. what beautiful rhododendrons. and i love all the greenery.

    AntwortenLöschen