Samstag, 4. Juli 2015

Lavender dreams







Kommentare:

  1. I love lavender and I love your collages! xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh so lovely - thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-community-with-holiday-spirit.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely, Lavendel smell good. look wonderful and make me smile.
    Have a nice evening :)
    Mormor

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely color! I always love violets =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the pretty lavender! What a lovely sight! Beautiful images. Enjoy your day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I look at these and I can almost smell the Lavender

    mollyxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. That lavender looks beautiful and your collages are interesting to look at.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful. I love the artful mosaic too.... Beautiful photos... Creative... Michelle

    AntwortenLöschen