Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015

Achillea ptarmica





In German it's called Betramsgarbe

Kommentare:

  1. Very pretty white flowers.

    Thank you for your condolences and I am so sorry your kitty has kidney issues too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty white flowers.

    Thank you for your condolences and I am so sorry your kitty has kidney issues too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So lovely. I like the bright green bug!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a delicate and elegant flower, and I like the little visitor also. Thank you for once again sharing with Today's Flowers, and have a great weekend :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely pics ..... especially the second one with a beautiful visitor :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful! I love the beetle in the second photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. beautiful: blossom and beetle; looks like a black tie affair

    have a happy Monday

    much love...

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely pictures of a beautiful flower. I really like the picture with the beatle :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. How beautiful and delicate these are, Mascha!
    Thanks for taking part in the Floral Friday Fotos meme.

    AntwortenLöschen