Freitag, 8. Januar 2016

Raven...


... seen in a zoo




I don't really like birds in cages :-(

Kommentare:

  1. I don't like birds in cages too. I have only seen black raven. This colour is beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Me neither and they are so difficult to photograph through the wire. Have a great weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello!:) Nor I!! Lovely looking bird!Enjoy your weekend!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello, It is a pretty colored Raven! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Pretty bird...of course when I see a raven, I think of Edgar Alan Poe!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I don't think of ravens as a zoo animal. Pretty bird.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This raven knows where to get a free meal! :-) Nice share.

    AntwortenLöschen