Freitag, 5. Februar 2016

Friday Five and the sky over my town





Good morning,

it's friday again and time for five lovely memes.
Today I made an 6-in-1-post for Amy's Five on Friday, Tanya's Willy Nilly Friday Five


I

The prompt of this week at Friday My Town Shoot Out is Clouds and skies.
Well, let me show any photos of the sky over my little German Town Wernigerode.
I take often a short break on my ways and look at the sky.
I like the blue, like the colors of sunset and the grey or turquoise of storms and bad weather too.
In bad weather the sky is often especially photogenic.


This great tree is in midst oft the town, in a little backyard.
 I am happy about every tree that grows in thetown.


II

Here is a little panorama...



...and the view of the development area (right) from another place


III

Blue winter sky without clouds



VI

This building style is very unusual in our region.
I think, it was built in the 19th century in style of Byzantine churches.
Today in it is a nursery and a hall for amateur theater or concerts sometimes.
I cannot find no precise information about it at the web.


V

The last pictures are made from the castle terrace at the mountain.
The former Prince had his city well in view...
Today in the castle is a museum and the great place is open for all.





Hope, you have enjoyed my look around.

Have a great weekend all.
 
Shared with image-in-ing

26 Kommentare:

  1. I love clear blue skies, but I'd rather photograph a cloudy sky. Nice shots Mascha.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My heart sings when the skies are blue at this time of year. Full of hope

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You live in a very beautiful environment. Great photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You certainly live in a very pretty area, love the blue skies.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely photos. I love watching the sky looking out for great photos. Your town looks very pretty. Barbara x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Stunning photos, I love skycapes. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. i always get so excited over big old trees! i enjoyed my tour with you again today! such beautiful architecture! thank you for linking mascha and have a wonderful weekend :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful pictures! I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/02/tea-time-birthdays-and-tea-parties-2516.html

    Colletta

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. What magnificent photos, I love looking up through the trees on Winter set against the blue sky they are wonderful.

    Angela - Garden Tea Cakes and Me

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I ALWAYS enjoy your posts - to me, it feels like magic, visiting you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I love the red roofs, the blue sky, that little bit of mistletoe in the tree. It was a nice visit this morning.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wonderful photos! I, too, enjoy the photo of the rooftops!! Thank you! Have a grand weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Beautiful images!! Happy weekend!

    Shantana

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Wonderful photos, Mascha! Beautiful skies and trees and the buildings of your lovely town! Nice series!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I would love to visit your town. Love the red roofs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Such incredible skies and beautiful photos! It is always good to see blue sky isn't it. Thank you for joining Five On Friday, happy weekend! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. You captures some beautiful scenes, I especially liked VI.

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. What beautiful photos you've taken, I particularly like the one of the snow with the former church in the background.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Beautiful views of your hometown! It makes me wish to stroll along the winding streets near the church.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Eine wundervolle Stadt, in der du wohnst. Die Winterszene gefällt mir auch sehr gut. Ich wünsche dir ein traumhaftes Wochenende. LG Anna

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Thank you for taking me on this beautiful walk through your neighborhood :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Beautiful photos. The one with the church steeple and the snowy roof is just lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. These are beautiful sky shots!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/02/potted.html

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.