Freitag, 6. Mai 2016

Contrasting colors





Kommentare:

  1. Your primulas are beautiful Mascha.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful primula. I think that you have chosen beautiful colors today!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a special weekend, my friend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful Mascha, and I love those contrasting colors. Thank you for once again sharing with Today's Flowers my friend, and have a very happy weekend :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful Mascha, and I love those contrasting colors. Thank you for once again sharing with Today's Flowers my friend, and have a very happy weekend :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very pretty! Have a wonderful weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. same flower, different look. Interesting.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh, these are so different! I love the color combinations!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. They are beautiful! So bright and cheerful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. 1 - These are beautiful
    2 - Sending Love
    3 - i do NOT expect a response . . . I simply wanted to tell you - YOU Are Grand.

    AntwortenLöschen