Freitag, 1. Juli 2016

Friday Five and good news




Good morning,
it's friday and time to join with Amys Five on Friday

I



They are back in our town: the round advertising pillars of my childhood.
 What I've liked as a child to whiz around them and later to spell all announcements.
Sometime in the late 70s they disappeared from the townscape.
Now some are back again, and they are used.




II

Since a month I get a conventional hormone replacement therapy in a very low dose and since two weeks I can sleep again for 7 hours, like earlier. The horrible insomnia seems over. Hope I can take this medics for a long time (once already I had it to cancel), and the problem is finally solved. 
And all other health problems will disappear in next months.
I had known this context, but all the plant preparations wasn't working.


III

I can't believe we are arrived in the deep of summer.
The time flies...



IV

My newest picstories are here.
A little bit of creativity in everydays life must be.

V

My outfit for this summer



I saw this black linen dress and was just fallen in love with it. Bought it in sale. 
It fits well to my old white basics and when it is hot, I can wear it without them



*
Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy your summertime.


17 Kommentare:

  1. I love those advertising posts too. There are some towns in England that still have them - but very few. Your dress is lovely. And you look very pretty in it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am delighted that you seem to be free from Insomnia, it is such an unpleasant thing to suffer from. I love the advertising hoardings, they look great! Your dress is very nice indeed. Have a great weekend xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the top poppy pot and how wonderful the insomnia seems to have been sorted. Lovely to see a photo of you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I am a great fan of those old advertising posts too, not very many of them around anymore. Thrilled to hear you are feeling a lot better. Beautiful dress.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You must be feeling very relieved bot to mention less tired now your insomnia is a thing of the past. The advertising posts are so attractive much better than the notice boards found in villages here in France.
    The black dress is a classic, how great that it was in the sale!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I'm glad the insomnia seems to be a thing of the past. I love your pictures. The first one is gorgeous.

    Have a great weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Summer, new frock, new zest for life after sleep has returned... I can feel you are going to have a great weekend. I hope your enjoy!
    Wren x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. First Mascha, I'm glad to hear that your health concerns are improving and thanks for sharing all of your beautiful images.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. A beautiful dress modelled in a wonderful setting. The lace is lovely. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. So glad to hear that you are sleeping better and feeling much better too. Not being able to sleep always makes everything worse doesn't it, so I hope that the extra sleep helps a lot! Thank you for joining in with Five On Friday. I hope you have a fun weekend! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. You look lovely sitting there beside the pool in your new black dress. It looks comfortable and easy to wear. So glad you are finding help for insomnia!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Så fint at du får medisin mot søvnløsheten.
    Veldig vondt og slitsomt å ikke være uthvilt.
    Nydelig antrekk du har.

    Jeg ønsker deg en fin weekend.
    Klem fra Anne-Mari

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Das ist ja ein Zufall, ich habe in meinem letzten Beitrag auch eine Litfaßsäule...
    Schönes Wochenende!
    LG Heidi

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. You looks so summery in your new clothes. Glad to hear the treatment is helping you to sleep.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Wonderful photos this week, Mascha. Would love to see more of your black dress. And is that the white dress from the swing? The one where you were lying in the water? The one I was hoping would not be stained? If so, looks as if it survived beautifully.

    So happy your health is improving.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I love your photo's and your unique fashion style. Great find it suit's you :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I enjoyed seeing your photos and especially am glad that you are sleeping better. I hope you have a happy weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.