Sonntag, 20. November 2016

Remember





During the times you feel most alone, I want you to remember this: I held you & loved you from the moment you came into this world & that’s how it’s always been for me & if you forget, I am here to remind you as many times as you need.

- storypeople -












Made for Our Beautiful World
(I had prepared this post, but today I think, 
I've the topic missed, I thought, worn is by someone 
or something. Sorry, my English is to little.)

Shared with Inspire MeMonday , Little Things Thursday

10 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful post and that quote is what I hope both my daughters will always carry in their hearts

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Some lovely pictures there...
    Love from Titti

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great photos Mascha. You could think that your pansy is a bit 'worn' with that glorious texture and rain drops :)
    PS
    If I'm not certain of a word's meaning I google it. For example 'Worn definition'. That helps a lot us not native English speakers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful colors Mascha, over night my world turned white.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. so lovely. The colours are wonderful.
    best susa

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful quote and I love those pictures with the pansies...
    regards, Janneke

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. A lovely story with beautiful photos and pages. Love the colours.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely post and photos! Thanks so much for sharing at OBW!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.