Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020

Teatime with an angel





Last thursday I had a teatime with the angel of flowers.
He came to me and asked to give him a figure. I did.
At first all the flowers are his thoughts.
He thinks flowers and then they grow.
Just it's to cold for him and he asked for a home to hibernate.




Here he is together with the angel of blue hour,
the angel of silence and resting.
He came on wednesday last week.
We had wonderful quite time together.



And last saturday she came with her whistle.


She plays a song for the earth.
Every single sound becomes a bird.
When I'm looking up to the sky, I often see the big flocks of birds, high over me.
Than I know, she's playing again.




Re-post 18.12.2017

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.