Montag, 4. November 2013

A steam locomotive gets coal



Shared with Blue Monday

Kommentare:

  1. Wow -- that bright blue really pops! Do you use coal to heat your home?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I have many years heated with coal. But since the unification of Germany which has become an old-fashioned method, hardly anyone does it.
      The house where I live now is heated with gas. But I'm also a little sad - I liked the roaring furnace. Often I have only heated with wood before, which I had collected in the forest ...

      Löschen
  2. Very cool, I love the way the blue crane seems to jump out of the page. Happy Blue Monday!
    Wrenx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for sharing this interesting blue.

    Please consider returning and leaving a comment for me.
    Happy Blue Monday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That I've already done earlyin the morning - I do not understand where my comments always disappear -
    I'm embarrassed to be always reminded comments :-(

    AntwortenLöschen