Samstag, 5. April 2014

Still Saturday



The way of the slothful man is as a hedge of thorns,
but the path of the righteous is made plain.

Proverbs 15:19


A Russian penitent song  (video from a movie)


 Traslation with Google-Translator:

Lord have mercy , Lord, have mercy .
Help me , O God, to bring up his cross .
You went with the love of your thorny way ,
You carried the cross in silence , tearing chest.
And was crucified for us , suffered a lot of you ,
For enemies prayed for his friends grieved .
I'm weak soul , body as weak
And sinful passions I criminal slave.
I - the greatest sinner on earth path
I grumble , I cry ... Lord ! Sorry.
Help me , God! Give me a fortress forces
To me their passion in the heart repaid ...
Help me , God! generous hand ,
Send down patience , joy and peace .
I am a great sinner on the Journey ...
Lord, have mercy . Lord, forgive !

Galina Shumilkin Song - " penitential prayer"
Visuals - the film "The Island" ( Pavel Lungin , 2006)

3 Kommentare:

  1. «Louis» appreciates your thoughtful selections for your Lenten posts. His post for Saturday is here.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful, Mascha - have a blessed week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. As usual, good Word, good thinking, good photos connected to it, and good sharing. Bless you...

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.