Montag, 19. Juli 2021

Rosa das rosas

 


 

A medival chant for Santa Maria


 

 Rose of roses and flower of flowers, 
 Lady of ladies, Lord of lords.
 Rose of beauty and fine appearance 
 And flower of happiness and pleasure, 
 lady of most merciful bearing, 
And Lord for relieving all woes and cares; 
 Such a Mistress everybody should love, 
For she can ward away any evil 
And she can pardon any sinner 
To create a better savor in this world. 
 We should love and serve her loyally, 
 For she can guard us from falling; 
 She makes us repent the errors 
That we have committed as sinners: 
 This lady whom I acknowledge as my Master 
 And whose troubadour I'd gladly be, 
 If I could in any way possess her love, 
 I'd give up all my other lovers.
 
Shared with Photo Tunes

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello good morning Mascha, did not know this song and music, but it was also beautiful and the text says many beautiful things. I wish you a nice new week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ...Masha, your collages work well with this medieval chant. Thanks for this interesting start to me week.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.