Freitag, 13. November 2015

Friday Five and happy moments


Good morning,

it's friday again and time for Soulfood Friday, Willy Nilly Friday and Five on Friday.


I

Among other orthopedic problems I'm dealing with a very painful tendonvaginitis
 in the left hand, since 5 weeks now.
I'm afraid that they will operate this, I want to avoid it, because it is not really good again after (I was ever operated so). But my self-help insn't very succesful in the moment...
It makes all the everyday things more slowly, if you can only use one hand.
But I want to fokusing to the small happy moments of these days, for which I'm grateful.

II


We had a few wonderful warm days, 
it is almost beyond belief by the cold, which we already had in October.
I've very enjoyed the sun.

III


Most I like the slow sun at the afternoon in the forest and on my way home.



(linking up with Skywatch Friday, for today not a separate post - )


IV

A special lucky time it is to sit at dusk with the cat in the garden. We are quietly and listen as the birds go to sleep. First they clamor something for the cat ... but then they calm down, still tell each other something, fly on and sit down a few times, to every bird has found its place to sleep.
Then it is dark and quiet in the garden.
 I feel the cat next to me. Stroking ... purring...
This is a wonderful end to the day...



Al last an old song of the GDR-Band Karat, I've liked it in 70ies, like it until today.
A song about autumn night...


Have a nice weekend all :-)

Shared with Scenic Weekends

20 Kommentare:

  1. Hello, it is nice to enjoy the sunshine. Lovely shots of the sky and pretty trees. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks like the weather is been good to you, a beautiful walk home. Have a wonderful weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Mascha, I like to reflection on the row of cars a lot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Greetings from Malaysia. Love the blue sky, sunshine and the trees pictures. Happy Friday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Forest sun IS lovely! Aw! The cat is chubby and cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ¨Hoffentlich kannst Du einer Operation entgehen ! Wir haben auch aussergewöhnlich warmes Wetter ! Für mich kann das das ganze Jahr durch dauern !

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I am so sorry about your hand, Mascha! I will keep you in my prayers for less pain! Your photos are just wonderful, as always. And I love your description of the end of the day with the cat. Lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Sorry about your hand. My husband did something to a ligament in his hand and has been wearing a brace on it for months, he says no surgery.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I hope you find relief from your hand pain soon. - There were some lovely photos here today, the lighting in those woodsy shots is so pretty and I enjoyed seeing you. Also it is wonderful to spend time with our furry friends like your sweet kitty.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I do hope that your hand will be sorted soon, it sounds incredibly painful. Good that you are getting out and about and enjoying things as much as you can in the meantime though. Thank you for joining Five On Friday - especially as I imagine that typing is painful! I hope that you have a great weekend! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. It's good to see the sun still, I do hope your hands improve soon. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. So hoping you are feeling better soon. Your photography is very good. Visit my neck of the woods if you have time. I am in Central Kentucky in USA. Have a great weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hello from Tasmania, Australia. I really like the 3rd photo looking through the trees. It's hard for me to tell but are those wildflowers behind the trees?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's are seeds of symphoricarpos albus(wildflowers we haven't in late autumn).
      I very like this place.

      Löschen
  14. I am so sorry you hand is giving you problems and I pray you won't have to have surgery. That's no fun. Keep well

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I am so sorry to hear about your hand, it sounds very painful. I hope it won't come to surgery.
    Beautiful pictures.
    Thanks for linking up :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Yes it is my favorite time also. Low light in the evening autumn

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. oh i am so sorry to hear about the pain in your hand :(
    wonderful photos and i am happy you were able to enjoy some sunshine!
    thank you for linking mascha and willy nilly is ready for this week now!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.