Freitag, 27. November 2015

Friday Five and a lovely shop



Last Sunday we were at this little shop.
I always love to visit it and would like to share some photos.


I especially like the small backyard between the houses of our old town 
and I could sit there always for hours.



This photo I share today with Skywatch Friday.
(Exceptionally for today not an separate post)







In the store itself, we looked at the Christmas exhibition.
It's a wondrous magic of these things and their arrangements.
Better we can't attune to the Christmas season...










I wasn't online this week and haven't made posts.
So I want this picture series still share with Our Beautiful World.
This week's topic is "Vintage November," and I think my series fits well.


And now my other Friday randoms, moments of joy, happiness and gratitude:

II

The joy to order a new book and than keep the package in my hand.
To opene, to touch, to feel the paper and to smell the new book ..
At first to open and to look at the pictures..

The book is "The Sea is My Brother" by Jack Kerouac.
It's a wonderful edition with historical black and white photos.

III

The joy to sit at the table and reading this book
 (too heavy to hold in his hand while lying down)
And then the cat comes and lies down purring on the book.
(Okay, forget reading - )

IV

The joy that my left hand is a little better now.
Still painful, but possible again, some things to do.

V

The joy to smell cold winterly air, to do last things in the garden 
and to hear flocks of birds high in in tky...


Have a wonderful weekend all and a nice first Advent.




22 Kommentare:

  1. Was für ein wunderschöner Laden, ein Augenschmaus und herzerfreuend... Lieben Gruß Ghislana

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dass das so faszinierend wirkt, machen natürlich auch deine Bilder... ;-)

      Löschen
  2. Lovely post, thanks for sharing with us at OUr beautiful World!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What an amazing shop some truly beautiful displays, a great place to go.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Marvelous, Mascha!
    Please come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/chicago.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A lovely shop, the displays are beautiful. Wonderful sky capture! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a fabulous shop! Thank you for joining five on Friday, I hope that you have a great weekend. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I am glad your hand is feeling better. What a magical place! Thanks for sharing :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What a lovely shop, I hope they have a cafe too. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. These pictures are perfect. I want to come for a visit and stroll through the shops with you (maybe it would help heal your hand?!). I will wish you a fabulous start to Advent and hope that while we wait your healing becomes complete. So glad to have found you once again through Our Beautiful World!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautifully enticing photos!! Wishing you a grand weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. That is such a charming little shop. I, too, could sit in that atmosphere for hours. Glad your hand is better. Hugs, Latane

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Dear Mascha, that shop looks fantastic! Beautiful images! Loved your wonderful, joyful descriptions at the end!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Oh that is my kind of shop - so beautiful and full of wonderful things.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. What a beautiful shop with such lovely things in it, no wonder you love to visit. I too get cats purring and sitting on my lap when I sit and read:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I love those old messy shops and courtyards too. So intriguing and relaxing.
    So glad your hand is a little better! :-D xo Jazzy Jack

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. What an amazing shop and absolutely gorgeous photos of it! Thank you so much for sharing them with all of us! I feel like I was there with you!!! Feel better!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Oh my what beautiful photos and a place I could sit too! Thanks so much for sharing at OBW!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. A wonderful collection of decorative objects...a great place to shop.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. What a wonderful shop! I see why you love to go and peruse it! I especially love that Santos.cage doll! Beautiful!
    Let us know how the book is, I have read a few of his other books, given to me as gifts.
    Glad to hear your hand is on the mend.Sometimes I think we take our limbs for granted!
    Jackie ")

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. this is a great post mascha...i love that you find and appreciate joy in everything...i saw a few things at that little shop i'd like, like that old window! i love getting a new book too! enjoy!! i'm happy your hand is feeling better :) thank you for linking and have a great weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Looks like a nice little shop to wander through.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.