Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2015

Going into light...











Kommentare:

  1. I like your silouette shots a lot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful pictures - I especially loved that with the man and woman, hand-in-hand.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Where are they going? . I love people studies and these are especially good with the lighting effect. You have such an eye, Mascha ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great !
    Ilke it very much, succsessful shots for " Catching light " !
    Greetings from Germany

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh wow!! Fantastic images, Mascha.
    You're saying goodbye to the meme IN STYLE!!

    I love, love, love your pictures. They're perfect!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. a post with many aspects. I love your light and photography :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is a nice series, Mascha.
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-visit-to-madame-tussauds.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely silhouettes, Mascha! Lighting is great.
    I appreciate your participation in the Saturday Silhouettes meme.

    AntwortenLöschen