Freitag, 20. September 2013

Random 5 Friday



My whole life I have loved and admired birds.
I've always wanted to fly.
Who can fly is free to move to wherever he likes. Also across borders.
They played a sad role in my past in the GDR ...


Also to fly I feel loved and wanted me often.
I had it a little bit when jumping on the trampoline
It was a good trampoline for acrobats, which we had in college.
Not such a fitness thing, as they are everywhere today.
There was one, as it flew very high and all by itself - I've loved in the 2 years on the school.


 Later I collected feathers wherever I found that.
Just like that. For me to look at. For any particular purpose.
I put them in blue glasses and they glow in the light of the window.
Some birds from wood I have for decoration.


 My cat loves these springs also.
For other reasons;-)
She has a lot of very battered ...
Those who are left, I tried to photograph this week.
 Here are the pictures.


 And finally, an old Russian movie song about birds, which always return to the places where they grew up.
I admire birds for their endurance and strength to undertake such long flights.
Often I have longing for distant lands, where it is warmer in winter ...
And I like this song.
The video shows a scene from the movie "Return to Life"







7 Kommentare:

  1. They do look pretty in the blue jars.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. GDR, I drove to Berlin a couple of times once when the wall was up and the barbed wire split the country, never been so scared in my life. There is a photo of the wall in one of my blogs. I can see why you like feathers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I enjoyed reading your post this morning. Such lovely feathers.

    Hugs~

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great feather collection Masha. I also collect feathers when I find some lovely ones and put them into a special jar. I can completely relate to your wish for freedom, having escaped Czechoslovakia. Glad we can fly away now. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Another beautifully-written post Mascha. I collect feathers too -- usually large ones I find on the farm and some little ones that might be colorful. Thank you for sharing at Random 5 Friday my friend. xo

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.