Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015

Old bike



Shared with Good Fences

Kommentare:

  1. It's a beauty! Tom The Backroads Traveller

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the bike and flowers, very pretty fence shot. Enjoy your day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. that's neat. i like the hue you gave it, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great picture of bike and flowers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Very charming bike/fence shot. - I really like this photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Charming photo and a lovely bike with even lights and all.
    Is the bike a memorial?
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Peace :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It's an advertisement for a nearby shop.

      Löschen
  7. I think charming is the term!
    Love the fence repetition!!! Xo Jazzy Jack

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Good idea for an advert for the shot but I would have liked tosee it in colour.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I colors will show it on another day, in two weeks or so...- My blog concept just requires color moods of blue to purple - I always make sure that successive posts fit into their colors.
      It's a little strange, I know...

      Löschen