Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Monday Mellow Yellows





Geteilt mit: Monday Mellow Yellows

Kommentare:

  1. Your photos of this wonderful old building are great. I like them very much, I like the building too with its bricks showing through. It has so much character.

    Thank you very much for visiting me and leaving such sweet comments on my birthday :)

    Wishing you a great week.
    Denise
    An English Girl Rambles

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those golden yellow bricks are stunning! I love old buildings and all the exposed bricks underneath. Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I don't often find enough words to describe what I would like or what I feel....so I will just say that I love your photos of the mellow yellow very much.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stunning, weathered old building! The weathering itself is a work of art! It adds character!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. old and worn out but still beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen