Dienstag, 25. April 2023

Friedensgebet

 

 


 Ich werde das ewige Leben haben - Simon & Marianna Khorolskiy

 To eternity tramping all evil I go
It’s a way of afflictions and sorrows
But my soul is warm, and my heart is aglow –
Faith in God is what makes me victorious.

I have learned what I shall do and what I shall not
What is evil to do, what is glorious,
On this earth I exist by the will of my Lord,
Faith in God is what makes me victorious.

Even when I encounter disasters and threats
Fears are vanishing, fading all worries
When I think of my God and His wondrous grace
Faith in Him makes me happy and joyous.

Overcoming temptations to heaven I go,
Words will fail to describe what my joy is,
Soul of mine is warm, and my heart is aglow
Faith in God is what makes me victorious.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.