Samstag, 8. April 2023

Friedensgebet

 

Simon Khorolskiy, USA
 "Der Weg nach Golgatha ist lang"  


 

 To Golgotha it’s far… blood is flowing from wounds, In His gaze I see pain and sorrow, My beloved Jesus Christ gave His life on the cross He endured all the torture and woe. Chorus: I will never forget that remarkable cross, It’s the bridge between heaven and people. By His death Jesus has reconciled us to God, By His blood He has purchased our freedom. I beseech you, oh man, hear the voice of my song, Why you linger, my friend, why you wait? For His heavenly gift what you give to the Lord, Bring Him your thankful heart, don’t delay.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.