Freitag, 15. April 2016

Friday's Hunt



Teresa from Eden Hills has invited me to join in her Fridays Hunt
(hope, I can stay trusty and continuos to all this lovely link parties - )

1. Starts with "P" - perfume



2. Weeks favorite is my white cyclamen, what smell so wonderful and stronger than all the others,
 pink and red cyclamen, what I have.



3. In motion is our steam train all the days. See it often, waiting by the barrier...




All three things have an different, but striking smell ;-)



4 Kommentare:

  1. I love your steam engine,but perhaps not the smoke

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I did not realize cyclamen had a smell. Great black and white too of the building.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you so much for joining in. I always enjoy your photography! The train images are wonderful. I think it would be a lot of fun to travel by train. The perfume image is beautiful. I didn't realize the different colors had differences in fragrance. Beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, I missed this Friday Hunt's visiting others - Beautiful take on the items, Masha! You're such a great photographer -love the train!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.