Donnerstag, 27. März 2014

Psalm 109



Psalm 109 in Russian

Kommentare:

  1. «Louis» really likes your posting the Psalm in Russian or Ukrainian. While he understands very little of either language, he nonetheless likes to hear the sound of the Psalms in a language other than his own.

    «Louis'» Lenten Devotion for Thursday is HERE.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I read Psalm 109...it's definitely not meant to uplift one. David must have been in the throes of depression when he wrote this one. However, I do love this stone wall image, with its powerful look of strength and texture.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I have chosen this Psalm, because it was mentioned here yesterday (I too was very thoughtful and ambivalent of it)
      http://bayphoto.blogspot.de/2014/03/mercredi-sans-mots_26.html
      Tomorrow I will show a more beautiful song -

      Löschen
  3. Psalms 109:26 has been a favorite of mine this year so your subject was timely for me♪ Enjoyed your photo...http://lauriekazmierczak.com/drive-home/

    AntwortenLöschen