Mittwoch, 17. September 2014

An upward view



Kommentare:

  1. Schoen wie der Blick Richtung Kirchturm gelenkt wird.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful b&w photo!
    My b&w post: http://hanshb.wordpress.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice composition and it looks great in black and whie!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Don't you love what catches your eye when you look up!?! Nice shot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I forget to do upward views with my camera. I like that. Great photo. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like the way your leading lines draw us through the photo and the way the buildings converge towards the steeple.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Stunning photo - love the angle of this one.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This made my day looks better! I love the sunny sky! #bwphotoproject

    AntwortenLöschen