Donnerstag, 4. September 2014

P like pottery...




Kommentare:

  1. Mascha, what a great collection of cups and saucers! Me too! I love china and pottery and started collecting pieces a couple of years ago. Love your composition too - you are so talented!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How lovely! I love your cups and saucers! I collect china, and I love to see the things others share. Thank you for sharing your collection with us!

    Dropping by from Jenny Matlock's!

    xo

    Sheila :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. How pretty! I love the turquoise pieces, and that deep blue one!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Mighty fine collection♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/pixeled-park/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. such beautiful pottery! the cobalt blue really stands out. I would feel so special drinking out of any of these.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nice collection, Maschas! I have a soft spot for antique tea cups and saucers. Your bright blue tea cup and saucer in the right corner really caught my attention.

    AntwortenLöschen