Dienstag, 23. September 2014

Wordless - без слов -





Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful decoration and a great shot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. All so Purple, our DD would love it, can't wait to show her the pictures later today.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful still life images........fabulous colours!

    Have a wonderful day Masha,
    Ruby

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hari OM
    Amazaing - I just bought figs!!! Love that last shot... YAM xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Such a warm and wonderful series of shots - wonderful pairing, and beautifully captured!
    I thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/09/stop-or-else.html!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Amazing colors, lovely photos!! http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/wordless-wednesday-25/karren

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love figs, can't wait for mine to be ready!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love all that color - so inviting!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Purple is absolutely magical! You've done it so well! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Your purple layout is really quite nice, but then I noticed in the background the sea shells(first photo), etc all have a turquoise hue and I thought, "Wow, intriguing! Well thought out!" Delightful photo arrangement. Thanks for visiting. Happy #WW!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I love purple, and I noticed your other collection of colors in the other table.
    Awesome shots! :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wonderful purples and grays in this shot.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Stunning! I love purple and here you have such beautiful light and textures.

    AntwortenLöschen