Freitag, 21. November 2014

The cold grey days


Now we have the cold grey days.
It's not a fun to go out and it's difficult to make a good photo...


I have brought warm blankets from the store.
(Photo made with flash, but I don't like flash)


I've begun to knit a sweater...


Warm clothing and interesting books (I need both)...


A basket with decoration things for the upcoming season.
I do not want to admit it, but in 10 days we have the first Advent.


My window with plants (picture made on another day, when was yet light enough). It give me a look to the backyard.
And "Windows" give me a look to the whide world trough the eyes of other bloggers.
I very miss Nancy and her blog and the "Random Five Friday".
Of course, there are other memes and I can join in.
But it's never Nancy's Random Five. It was for me something really special.
That's why I started to learn English and that has enriched my live and I've found new blogging friends.That makes me grateful.
And I'm very thankful for my nice home which is not self-evident.
I know well the problems not being able to pay rent for an apartment and I know how hard the cold season is for all the homeless peoples...


8 Kommentare:

  1. It looks like you have some great activities lined up for the dark cold day to come. Enjoy the sun when you can! Tom The Backroads Traveller

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love all those things. Books, blankets, plants and pottery - all home!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful blankets and yarn....enjoy those books and stay warm!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Who needs to shoot outside, when you have such a lovely group of things inside to shoot! All richly colored and delightful photos here!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Glad you are joining in with Willy Nilly Friday Five, even though Random Five Friday is gone. Looks like you are definitely ready for winter! Will be happy to see your sweater when you are finished. Glad the blogs helped you learn English!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. wow, you have been very creative lately. looks like fun!! ( : i linked up from my other blog today http://hike2forty.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Being nice and warm and cozy is essential to getting through the dreary months of winter. I like the pretty colors of your knitting. Always fun as well to have a good book to read. Many of us miss Nancy for sure but it's great we now have Willy-Nilly Friday 5. Blogging helps many people for many different reasons. I love meeting and learning about people from all over the world through blogging.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely warm and nice,
    http://louisette.eklablog.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.